Mucklow Park Tyseley is one of the largest industrial sites in the Birmingham conurbation, extending to 19 acres. It can accommodate a range of unit sizes up to 100,000 sq ft and the masterplan below gives an indication of the current availability.
The Park will benefit from a brand new link road (Battery Way Extension) connecting the A41 Warwick Road to Reddings Lane. This will greatly improve the prominence and accessibility of the site.
Birmingham City Council is procuring the new road and its contractor, Amey, commenced construction in September 2018, which fits in with the intended time frame for delivery of new units on Mucklow Park.
All units will be built to a high specification to achieve BREEAM ‘Very Good’ status and an EPC of ‘B’ or above. There is power capacity of over 5MVA to the site which makes it an ideal location for production facilities.
Completed buildings can be provided for occupation within 12 – 15 months of agreements of terms with an occupier. Buildings can be tailored to suit occupiers’ general requirements in respect of items such as office content, heating, lighting and vehicular loading arrangements, alongside more specific criteria such as increased floor loading and machine pits to accommodate production facilities. Mucklow and their professional team will work directly with occupiers to design and install their Cat B fit-out within the warehouse/ production area and office space to ensure a cost effective and seamless transition to their new facility.
- Steel portal frame with eaves heights of 10m – 12m
- Built up cladding system with 25 year guarantee
- Triple skinned roof lights to 10% of floor area
- FM2 floor slab with uniformly distributed loading capabilities of 50kN/sq m
- Rack loading 6 – 9 tonnes depending on eaves height
- Column spacing to suit wide or narrow aisle racking
- Surface and dock level loading doors
- Secure fenced yards with depths of up to 50m
- Double height feature reception area
- Enhanced cladding and curtain walling to improve natural lighting with brise soleil to reduce solar gain
- Full raised access floors with floor boxes at 1:10 sq m
- Comfort cooling and heating
- LED office lighting with automatic movement and daylight controls
- 8 person passenger lift